Students of the Department need to obtain a total of 130 credits for the courses relevant to the following categories before graduation.
- Common courses: 28 credits (please refer to the schedule of courses of the General Education Center.)
- Common compulsory courses required by the school: a total of 8 credits
- Specialized core courses required by the Department: a total of 50 credits
- Elective academic courses required by the Department: a total of 26-28 credits
- Elective practical skills required by the Department: a total of 16-18 credits
Description of the items related to the graduation threshold:
- One Class C Coach Certificate in the specialties
- One Class C Referee Certificate in the specialties
- (For the above two certificates, students with the specialty of Taekwondo have to obtain the certificates of both national and international 2nd Dan ranking as the requirements for graduation.)
- One certificate in the items other than the specialties
- One TQC practical certificate
Any other matters under special circumstances require the approval of the Department Head or Director of Graduate Programs.