Bicycling around Taiwan (BAT) has been one of the most popular and exciting extra-curriculum activities in the department for a decade. A group of teachers and students, organized by a faculty, usually take about two weeks to complete this 1000-1200 km tour around the island during their summer vocations. Having return to the start, most participants are very happy for their achievements, even though some of them are exhausted. Some of them go to their second BAT by them-self after several days of rest.
- College of Sport Education
- College of Sport Performance
College of Sport Industry
- Department of Recreational Sport
- Department of Sport Management
- Department of Exercise Health Science
- Department of Sport Information and Communication