Our Department has student-run societies. Since the second semester of the academic year 2001, societies were set up by the students, and co-supervised by the Department head and a teacher. The societies provide assistance to the Department’s various events, as well as administrative support. The operation of the student societies, besides establishing relationships among the students, and between students and teachers, also builds up the students’ soft power. Through the planning and hosting of events, they learn to work together, and cultivate the right attitude and crisis response capabilities.
- College of Sport Education
- College of Sport Performance
College of Sport Industry
- Department of Recreational Sport
- Department of Sport Management
- Department of Exercise Health Science
- Department of Sport Information and Communication