The Department Student Association is an autonomous student association consisting of junior students from the Department of Physical Education. The association learns to organize campus-wide or departmental competitions and activities. Through the various events, students are given the opportunity to learn about team structure and team work. It not only helps with leadership and organizational skills, but the experience is also passed on from one class to the next, and builds a culture of solidarity in the Department of Physical Education.
- College of Sport Education
- College of Sport Performance
College of Sport Industry
- Department of Recreational Sport
- Department of Sport Management
- Department of Exercise Health Science
- Department of Sport Information and Communication