Sport industry is a fast-growing area in Taiwan and the world. The Department of Sport Management at NTUS nurtures students with comprehensive background of management sciences, including marketing, public relations, sales, facility management, information technology, media, event management, finance, economics and athletic management. The curriculum will prepare the students to play a leading role in the sport industry. The undergraduate program is highly application-oriented. In addition, the internship is a critical part of learning experience for the students of sport management major. Each student is required to complete several months of practical training in various sectors of sport industry.
- College of Sport Education
- College of Sport Performance
College of Sport Industry
- Department of Recreational Sport
- Department of Sport Management
- Department of Exercise Health Science
- Department of Sport Information and Communication