The Department of Sport Performance accepts student athletes of track and field, swimming, weightlifting and cycling. Our program in athletic training prepares young talented athletes to become elite athletes, coaches, and academic researchers in sport science. Our faculty members are nationally recognized coaches and researchers in areas including sports coaching, exercise and sport psychology, sports biomechanics and exercise and sport physiology. With an emphasis on the combination of professional sport training and research advances of sport science, our students receive scientific training to excel at their sport performance and have solid background knowledge to maximize their potential to pursue a successful career in the sport industry.
- College of Sport Education
- College of Sport Performance
College of Sport Industry
- Department of Recreational Sport
- Department of Sport Management
- Department of Exercise Health Science
- Department of Sport Information and Communication